Friday, April 30, 2010

5 Question Friday!

I am participating in 5 Question Friday hosted by My Little Life...



1. If you could, would you go back to high school? - No, I enjoyed High School, but I really discovered who I was afterwards.  As a professional move, I have chosen to spend my life in middle school :) hmmm.....


2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".) - wow...that's tough...first I would ensure my kids could attend their college of choice and then I would wish for a cottage on the Oregon Coast.

3. What kids show do you secretly like? - iCarly...Spencer cracks my up

4. What is your beverage of choice? - depends on the time of day...cup of coffee or a nice Shiraz

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)? - healthier eating and a bit of weight loss

1 comment:

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!