Sunday, April 4, 2010

I love Holidays…

I love a chance for family to get together…laugh, chat and eat of course.  When I was growing up, it was my Gram’s house where we all gathered.  Now, more and more it’s becoming my house.  I love to host a family party!  

Before the party got started my own boys had to track down their cleverly hidden eggs!  Each egg came with a clue to find the next egg.  It’s great fun that Aiden is a reader now…he read and figured out all his clues.  The cats also helped us decorate Easter eggs this morning. Frankly, I am surprised they didn’t decorate themselves.

Easter 005  Easter 002 Easter 014

Easter 030The kids prefer to sit at a “kids table” and today without a formal adults table everyone relaxed in the kitchen and living room togetherEaster 028.    One of the best parts of the day was a chance for me to take some pictures of my Gram with her four great-grandkids.

  Easter 039 What are your favorite memories of family holidays?  How did you celebrate today?

1 comment:

  1. I love that our family got to celebrate together. We really enjoy spending time with you all!! Em loved the Easter games (what a great idea!)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!