So according to the guidelines of acceptance...I will share 7 things about myself and share the award with 7 deserving bloggers!
* I love Star Wars! I remember seeing the first movies with my dad at a drive-in and when I first met my husband, Star Wars was one of the first things we had in common.
* One of my favorite elements in a movie is the "Hero Walk". You know, it's the moment when the heroes of the movie walk into the unknown to save the day. It gives me goose bumps every time.
* My Silhouette is my all-time favorite toy ever! It's amazing and I love finding new crafts just so I can play with all the design elements.
* I not-so-secretly think that Spring Break is more for teachers than it is for the kids. I am exhausted!
* When I was young, I overheard my mom talking about my Aunt Jeri's penmanship. Ever since, I have focused on penmanship styles, and I love that I am able to write in several different fonts.
* I adore daisies! I have several varieties in my garden, so that there are daisy-like flowers blooming from Mother's Day through September. They make me happy!
* Both of my tattoos have daisies featured :)
And now...bloggers deserving of the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out their blogs and send them some "Comment Love"...
The Abshires Wild and Crazy Journey...Called Life
Work, Wife, Mom...Life!
Blooming on Bainbridge
3 moms in 1 (a balancing act)
Thanks again for the fun award! Happy Thursday!!