Thursday, April 15, 2010

Sporty Kids…

Our weather has been dreadful lately…really cold and windy.  I didn’t realize how much it was affecting my mood until yesterday…when it was sunny and beautiful!  Both my boys had soccer practice yesterday and I coach the U6 boys team.  We had such a great time out in the sun playing soccer.  My whole mood shifted.  The boys were goofy and playful, but at the same time focused on playing the game.15015_1234474796921_1680729105_548422_35201_s   It was a great reminder to me that sometimes I take life way too seriously and I need to just drop everything and kick a ball around the park.

What’s your favorite thing to do outside with your kids?  What simple things remind you to relax and enjoy life?

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. The weather has such an effect on my energy level and my mood! I love this sunshine, it's gorgeous and feels so good to be outside.
    Our favorite time is playing baseball in our backyard. We got Luke a new mitt yesterday and were out hitting the ball & running bases. Lots of giggles and fun!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!