Friday, May 7, 2010

Five Question Friday...

Mama M over at 5 Crooked Halos is hosting "Five "Question Friday".  Follow the link below to check out her blog too.




1. What is your worst memory of your siblings? My sister and I used to argue over the dumbest things.  She died 18 years ago and that's one thing that has stuck with me...the time I wasted arguing over who should have changed the toilet paper.


2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)  I was a goody two-shoes when I was a kid...I was the one who could be counted on to always make the right choice.  When I was a senior in high school I took a physics class.  Our teacher was not very attentive and was usually busy with something at his desk...especially during a test.  I sat at a table with three other people and we decided to cheat, just because we could.  {I did this in Pre-Calculus too!}  I guess it's not very naughty compared to other people, but I felt very daring!  Ironically, I was almost kicked out of a test the following year in college, because my high school cheat notes fell out of my calculator cover!  I had to prove they weren't notes for the chemistry test I was taking - LOL.
3. Where do you like to go to relax? I love to curl up anywhere to read...on the couch under a quilt, in bed, at the beach...love reading.  I am also a big fan of retail therapy...wandering through a favorite store with a coffee...blissful!

4. What was the last thing you won? Hmmm...I can't really remember anything too recently.  My husband and I were in Vegas at the end of August and the Roulette gods were very generous!  I love playing roulette :)
5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose? The Amazing Race...hands down.  My husband and I love that show!

0 favorite readers have commented...:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!