Monday, May 10, 2010

Loving My New Look...

Don't you just love the new details?  Now you can take a Grab Box to your blog, follow along with the books I'm reading (stay tuned for my Book Club) and admire the lovely new graphics!

The magic behind the new look is Louise at...



She is fantastic to work with, she's creative and extremely professional.  If you need any graphic design, follow the link above.  She also has a huge library of tutorials, if you want to tweak your own blog.  Check her out!

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the new layout... who doesn't love a grab box with a cute girl with a cup o' joe?! :)
    I've added your button to my sidebar!!!
    Great job Jen & Louise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful!! Louise is so talented and super sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!