Thursday, January 20, 2011

What's for dinner?

I don't usually post recipes because, to be honest, I don't usually cook.  My husband is a great cook...he's inventive and takes time to put together delicious meals.  This week I felt a little Betty Crocker-ish...I felt like giving him a little break and so I cooked for several nights.

This Crock-Pot recipe is delicious and so easy to put together...even I can do it!

Cheesy Chicken and Noodles
Into the Crock-Pot:
* 4 chicken breasts
* 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
* 1 can Cheddar Cheese soup
* 1 can of milk
Turn the Crock-Pot on low and walk away for 7 hours

When it's time for dinner:
* Prepare a bag of egg noodles according to the package directions
* Add some veggies...either to the chicken and sauce or as a side dish
* Serve the chicken and sauce over the noodles

Put together a vegetable, salad or bread and you have a complete dinner that everyone will love!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this idea! I made this for playgroup yesterday with a yummy salad. Perfect for a chilly day :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!