Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Friday...

It's been a long week and this working mom is celebrating the fact that it's Friday!  I decided to link up with Mama M over at My Little Life for 5 Question Friday...

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?

We met one summer at a local amusement park.  He ran the Ferris Wheel...it was pretty cool!  I actually met him the day after he graduated from High School.  We spent the summer hanging out and having fun.  It wasn't actually love at first sight...but it was like at first sight.  We started dating at the end of the summer and the rest is history!
2. What is your favorite room in your house?
I don't really have a favorite room.  I spend most of my time in my kitchen-dining room-living room, that's where we all spend most of our time.  I love my little craft room/office though and at the end of the day, my bedroom is very cozy.
3. Can you wiggle your ears?
Nope...that would be a great party trick!
4. What is your evening ritual?
Once the kids are done with dinner, they usually finish whatever game they were playing when we interrupted them with dinner.  Kyle and I chat a bit longer at the table.  Then we launch into "every day jobs and baths"...the kids have a few jobs that need to be done and they typically dawdle a bit before they clean up and head to the bath or shower.  Kyle and I clean up the kitchen and corral the boys.  Then we all head to the family room to snuggle on the couch and watch something we have saved on the DVR.  I love "couch time" because it relaxes us all and gives me an excuse to snuggle with my kiddos...who think they're too old!  Finally, we head upstairs...I read a story with the youngest and then all four of us settle into reading in bed until lights out.
5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Lots!  I really like to get 7 hours if I can although that doesn't always happen.  The more the merrier the next morning!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend...

2 comments:

  1. It's not so hard to wiggle your ears. Takes some same muscles as smiling, so it's really hard to do when you are laughing or smiling :)

    Wishing you a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm a new blog follower via Google Friend Connect. I love your blog! Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back! Have a fabulous day and blog on!
    -Ashley
    All that Glitters: Girly Fashion Trends
    Twitter Page
    Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!