This week's prompt: Little Things I Love! This is perfect for me, because right now I'm a little cranky and completely focused on the opposite of Little Things I Love! so it will help to shift my thinking...
* A fresh cup of coffee in the morning
* A really good book to relax into
* An unexpected compliment
* A spontaneous "I love you" from one of my boys
* A peek in the mirror and looking great
* The funny things my kids say
* Reading with my boys
* A mid-week date with my husband
* A glass of wine
* An "I love you" text from my husband
* A chance to chat and giggle with girlfriends
* My Potato Head Pumpkins (I'll share pictures next week)
* Cheering at my kids football & soccer games
* Cheering at my husbands soccer games
Yup! I have to say, just making the list refreshed my perspective! If you haven't yet, take a minute to think about Little Things I Love! What's on your list?