Friday, October 29, 2010

Curling up with a Good Book...

The days are getting shorter...the weather getting colder...the rainy days more frequent...some people turn to comfort foods in the fall and winter.  I look around for a great book to submerge myself in.  There's nothing better than a cold day, a warm quilt and a great book.  Fall is my season for an epic novel. 



I am excited to start reading...
Fall of Giants by Ken Follet
This book is meant to be the first of three historical novels, called the Century Trilogy, and follows five families through World War 1.  Having read his earlier books, Pillars of the Earth and World Without End, I am looking forward to this massive book.

It's loaded up on my Kindle and ready for Saturday morning!

You can read along with me and share your thinking each week when I post the book club.  Or, please share any of the good books you're reading.  Fall is the season for curling up with a good book.

0 favorite readers have commented...:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!