Monday, October 4, 2010

Halloween...

I love decorating for the seasons!  The other day, Aiden and I put out some of our Halloween decorations and I had to share...
I made this a couple of years ago embroidering wool pieces onto a wool background.  The metal spider candle holders are fun too!
Isn't the count down fun?  That was a great kit put out by the girls over at How Does She?  My kids are having a great time counting down to Halloween!  Aiden put together the owl and cat pumpkin with pieces I got several years ago through Current magazine.
My mom made this great table runner and I loved how it looked with my Ikea candle holders!
My aunt Jo made the pumpkins and ghosts years ago!  Actually when I was in college she sent a monthly care package with new seasonal pieces every month.  It was my starter piece for my own monthly decorations.
I don't go all out...but it's fun to have a little seasonal corner of the house.
How do you decorate for the season?


0 favorite readers have commented...:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!