Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Big Garage Project...

I love our house!  It's our first (and maybe last) house and I love it!  But...it's small and in need of a storage makeover.  The first step of the makeover was THE GARAGE!


Our garage has become a collect-all with lots of stuff and no real organization.  We started by sketching a couple of large storage systems that we (Kyle) would build.  Then we piled everything into the driveway and headed to Home Depot!
 

Of course the project took longer than we estimated, and of course we took more trips to Home Depot than we thought we should...


 
...but at the end it turned out so fantastic! We were able to bring storage bins out of the basement store room and make more room for Storage Makeover Project #2.  All the tools, gardening materials, skateboard ramps and Christmas trees have a place they belong...
 

...and all the skateboards, skis, and golf bags are easily accessed!



What projects are you working on this summer?



4 comments:

  1. That looks sooooo good!!! What an amazing transformation! Way to go Chase's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your garage looks great. Our garage is under our house, so the ceilings are not that high. Love how much storage you have.
    Take care,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good!! I know ur excited!! I should show off a few of my projects too... i will get on that! I wish i could have my husband build organizer for my carport!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great Jen! Can I talk your hubby into coming over here and sorting out my garage? Seriously that thing can not fit a car in it at the moment LOL.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!