Thursday, March 31, 2011

It's an Award...

The fabulous author behind Life Inspired by the Wee Man passed along an award to me!  How exciting!  I know there are some bloggers who don't accept awards, possibly because of the "rules" that go along with them, but I think the awards are fantastic.  Every blogger appreciates knowing that someone out there is reading, and enjoying, what we write.  I also enjoy passing the award along to other blogs that I read!

So according to the guidelines of acceptance...I will share 7 things about myself and share the award with 7 deserving bloggers!

* I love Star Wars!  I remember seeing the first movies with my dad at a drive-in and when I first met my husband, Star Wars was one of the first things we had in common.
* One of my favorite elements in a movie is the "Hero Walk".  You know, it's the moment when the heroes of the movie walk into the unknown to save the day.  It gives me goose bumps every time.
* My Silhouette is my all-time favorite toy ever!  It's amazing and I love finding new crafts just so I can play with all the design elements.
* I not-so-secretly think that Spring Break is more for teachers than it is for the kids.  I am exhausted!
* When I was young, I overheard my mom talking about my Aunt Jeri's penmanship.  Ever since, I have focused on penmanship styles, and I love that I am able to write in several different fonts.
* I adore daisies! I have several varieties in my garden, so that there are daisy-like flowers blooming from Mother's Day through September.  They make me happy!
* Both of my tattoos have daisies featured :)


And now...bloggers deserving of the Versatile Blogger Award! Check out their blogs and send them some "Comment Love"...
Shopper Gal
The Abshires Wild and Crazy Journey...Called Life
Midwest "Mom"ments
Work, Wife, Mom...Life!
Blooming on Bainbridge
3 moms in 1 (a balancing act)

Thanks again for the fun award!  Happy Thursday!!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't you super sweet!! Love your Silhouette shout out and yes, I agree.. Spring Break is the much deserved break for you hard working teachers!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!