Monday, December 27, 2010

Winter Vacation...

I've been luxuriating in winter vacation...those precious two weeks in the middle of the school year.  The break is long enough to feel full rested at the end - and to work in some great play time with the kids.  It's also short enough that I don't feel guilty while basking in laziness!

Next week I'll be back at my typical efficient working mommy-ness...but this week...
  • I am enjoying long mornings in my jammies carrying my cup of coffee around with me
  • I have been reading some great books...a couple light and fluffy ones and one that is very thought-provoking
  • I have been reveling in "Crafting Coolness" with my new Silhouette :) Merry Christmas to me!
  • We have plans to visit with friends and eat lots of great food
  • There's at least one more great day of skiing this week
  • The boys have some fun new toys and games that need to be tried out
What are you up to this week?

0 favorite readers have commented...:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!