Monday, September 6, 2010

Braided Heabands and Family Dinners...

I found a super cute braided headband tutorial last week on...



Since I friends and family coming over for dinner, I thought it would be fun to organize a craft for all the moms and girls.  This braided headband seemed perfect. 

I had a basket full of fabric strips, scissors, needles and thread...everything we needed...ready to go when the party started.





Once the braiding was done, it was time to assemble the headband.  There aren't a lot of complicated steps, so it was fun to braid, sew and chat. 
The younger girls were having too much fun playing, and preferred to have their headbands made for them :) but Desi did all the work on hers.  This was a great "party craft" and everyone left with a fun headband.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you made a party out of it! What a great idea, braiding is so simple that so many of the kids can join in! I'm going to have to share your post at MJ&G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting this awesome craft party! Everyone had such a great time! Bren

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was oodles of fun and the headbands are super cute :) Thanks for organizing this fun date!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks so cute and easy! what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!