Friday, September 3, 2010

Five Question Friday...

It's been a while since I've joined Mama M at My Little Life for...




1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
Wow...that's a fun question...I love to work on a scrapbook, do a craft, or read a book.  

2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
We have a great fort that my husband built for the kids with swings, a climbing wall, a trapdoor ...it's great.  I love the flowers in my garden and the two new trees we planted this spring.  Beyond my yard is a great running path and I often see runners / walkers.  Beyond that is a huge open field...very pretty.

3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
My cat!  Her primary job in life is to sleep in the sun.  When she's tired of that she comes around and we play with her and snuggle with her.  Her food is always provided for her.  I would love to sleep all day in the sun!

4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
Bullies.  I hate being at a party or a gathering where all the parents are socializing while the kids play and one of the kids is a bully.  I just wish parents would all take responsibility for their children in large groups like that.  Usually it ends up being one or two moms who help facilitate all the kids and it's really challenging to try to discipline someone else's kid.

5. Regular or Diet soda?
Diet Coke all the way...from a fountain not a can or a bottle...with lots of ice...and a straw!  Yum!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I like your response to #4. Scrapbooking is so much fun, I can't wait to start it back up again!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!