Tuesday, September 21, 2010

An Award...

Wow!  It's exciting to share with you that I have received an award...
This came from my wonderful friend, and fantastic blogger, Tessa at Shopper Gal.  If you haven't seen her blog yet, take a peek.  She's so much fun and always has great tips and ideas.

There are a couple of rules that go along with my award...
* Accept the award and thank the person who gave it to you!  Yay!  Thanks Tessa...you can also find her button in my sidebar!
* Pay it forward to other bloggers who have "One Lovely Blog"!

Here are some blogs that are very deserving of this award:
Blooming on Bainbridge
Confessions of a Wannabe Supermom
Durable Goods
Everything Happens for a Reason
Sew Many Ways
The Activity Mom
Vaughntastic!
Work, Wife, Mom...Life!

Happy Award Everyone!

0 favorite readers have commented...:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!