Mama M over at My Little Life is hosting 5 Question Friday! Here's my entry...
1. If you could go back to college would you change your major? Or, if you were to go to college right now...what major would you choose?
I think I would definitely stay in education...I love teaching and I love teaching science. I have thought about going back for another masters, mine is in Curriculum and Instruction and I would like one in Biology. I've also dreamed about going back for my doctorate...but those take so much time, so they're currently dreams.
2. What do you love most about your home?
I love my home...all of it! It's the first house my husband and I every bought after living in a long chain of apartments. I love the yard and flower beds, I love the floor plan, I love the family room my husband finished...it's a great home and it fits us perfectly!
3. What types of books do you like to read (if you like to read at all)?
I love to read! (Check out the bookshelf in my side bar to see my current reading list). I'll read almost anything, though I'm not fond of scary books or really formulaic stories. My favorites are stories with well-written characters that share experiences I've never had or make me think about new ideas.
4. What is the grossest thing you've ever eaten?
I don't like gross food...life's too short to eat something yucky. I would not be a good contestant on challenges with gross food...I won't eat it!
5. If you HAD to be a character on a TV show, whom would you be?
Hmmm...I think I am a lot like the mom on "Modern Family"...a bit neurotic and quirky. (She's also fun and cute...don't forget those traits! )
That's it for this week...have a great weekend!