Thursday, February 3, 2011

Soundtrack for Me...

I recently spent some time rearranging songs on my ipod. 
I have to have good running music...to keep me motivated through the run...and I also wanted to organize a couple of new playlists

I have a new favorite playlist...Soundtrack for Me
As I went through my iTunes library, I was thinking about the music that would underscore my life...what would my soundtrack be? This collection of music just makes me feel good...I had it blaring in the truck on my way home yesterday...singing and enjoying the music.  Here's a few of the songs on the list...
Annie's Song...John Denver
Beer in Mexico...Kenny Chesney
Faithfully...Journey
Give a Little Bit...The Goo Goo Dolls
History in the Making...Darius Rucker
It Happens...Sugarland
Kiss Me...Sixpence None the Richer
Love and Memories...O.A.R.
Not Ready to Make Nice...The Dixie Chicks
One Day...Matisyahu
Only Wanna Be With You...Hootie and the Blowfish
Smile...Uncle Kracker
So What...Pink
Somewhere Over the Rainbow...Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Standing Outside the Fire...Garth Brooks
The Warrior's Code...Dropkick Murphy's

There are 46 songs all together, so this is just a sampling but it is a bit eclectic...like me.
What would be on Your Soundtrack? 

3 comments:

  1. Eclectic, yes, but some good stuff! Love the Goo Goo Dolls, Pink, Dixie Chicks and Hootie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to add a little Ingrid Michaelson and Regina Spektor. Maybe Jason Mraz or Colbie Caillat. Just a suggestion... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is my favorite rendition of Somewhere Over the Rainbow…i could listen to that for hours probably. Fun and eclectic selections!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!