Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Valentine Craftiness...

You know by now that I love Valentine's Day!
I was excited to make some personalized Valentines for friends...and I wanted to get my Silhouette in on the fun...
I started with a stack of bright red buckets, found at Hobby Lobby...

Then I had some fun with Silhouette.  I played with fonts and embellishments, trying to get the perfect look for each friend...
Once the vinyl was on the bucket, I added some yummy treats and a couple of ribbons to the handles.  These will be lots of fun to give away next Monday!


What are some of your favorite Valentine treats?

2 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea. I need to be this creative for real. Good job, and thanks for sharing. I am thinking if designing my mantel.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!