Monday, November 29, 2010

Looking Forward...

I love the Holiday Season...I've never lost that little kid wonder and awe of the season.  My husband and I start our holiday shopping with Black Friday because I love being in the stores all decorated for Christmas.  It seems that this year, I have so much to look forward to...
* My oldest will be performing in his first band concert
* My family has season passes to a local ski / snowboard mountain and I can't wait to hit the slopes
* I have lots of Christmas crafts planned
* My all-time favorite count-down to Christmas will return (stay tuned later this week)
* Family traditions and time with friends...lots of shopping still to finish
* Late night wrapping parties with my husband
* Christmas light drives with my kids
* Ice skating and sledding
I can't wait!

What are you most looking forward to this season?

1 comment:

  1. I do love the holidays!!! Christmas traditions are so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!