Monday, June 6, 2011

Moments to Remember...

Have you ever had a moment?  A moment when you're aware that what's happening is something you're going to want to remember?  A moment that is so precious you don't want to lose it? That happened to me over the weekend and in deciding to share the moment, I thought it would be fun to invite you to share your moments as well.
A Moment...
My husband and I took our boys to a U2 concert over the weekend.  
We were in a football stadium, the day had been spectacular and the sun was setting.  
There were 70,000 fans cheering.  
This was the first concert my boys had ever attended.
U2 took the stage at 9:00...bedtime.
My youngest was tired and curled up in my lap {a tired 7 year old...in a lap...on stadium seats!}
My oldest was hearing songs he had on his ipod...laughing and cheering.
I looked over at my husband who was reveling in the moment as well.
It was a moment

What moments do you want to hold onto?

0 favorite readers have commented...:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!