Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vacation!

Are there more wonderful words than "Summer Vacation"? 
Maybe...if those words are Summer Vacation in Maui! 

My family and I just returned from the most amazing vacation and I would like to share a bit of it with you...
My husband and I renewed our vows on the beach in honor of our 15th anniversary.  How wonderful to know that you made the best choice and you would make that same choice all over again!
The boys learned the ancient art of Nose Flute :)


We went snorkeling with sea turtles...
...and Kyle went scuba diving.  Aiden was so excited to be snorkeling above him at the end of his dive.


We spent hours playing in the ocean and in the pool.  We even all took surfing lessons...the most fun ever! 
We ate the most delicious food in some of the most beautiful places I have ever seen.
The kids loved the Maui Ocean Center
Truly, one of the most fabulous vacations of all time!



2 comments:

  1. How fun. Always love to go to Hawaii. Memories made that will last a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maui looks fantastic. Special trip for all of you. I love the photos, you all look so happy :) Truly memorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!