Thursday, May 26, 2011

Crazy Week...

I am spending this week in a hotel, in a new city, working for my home state.  I had visions of catching up on blog work, writing and scheduling several posts, continuing triathlon training and sharing a cute embroidery project I whipped up in my spare time....
REALITY CHECK!
#1 - I am actually working really hard on the project, and we're putting in 11-ish hour days.  I've been too tired when I finally get back to the hotel to log into my computer and create meaningful posts for all of you to read

#2 - The insightful post about Aiden's retainer, the interesting post about my triathlon training and the crafty post about the embroidery project will have to wait until next week...

#3 - Actually the embroidery post may be a bit longer as none of the pieces have even come out of the box and not a single needle has been threaded {see #1}

#4 - I have managed to continue triathlon training albeit with no swims this week.  Running on a hotel treadmill isn't quite the same as the workouts I've been doing outside at home but I think they count for something!  Check out that picture in the left sidebar...go ahead...see the one with me in the transition zone?  That's actually a link that will take you to my training calendar so that you can keep up with my triathlon aspirations.  Don't click it yet...it's horribly outdated and I didn't manage to update it this week {see #1}

#5 - So much for spare time... I've been a little worker bee all week.  But...it's important work and I am truly happy to have had the opportunity to participate.  Tomorrow, I 'll head home and...

...catch up on blog work, write and schedule several posts, continue triathlon training and share a cute embroidery project I whipped up in my spare time....


0 favorite readers have commented...:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers...please leave a comment!